You will take a look at the disciplines and practices needed to kickstart your career in a wide range of industries including accountancy, banking, public services, insurance, taxation and investments.
On this course, you will start to gain a knowledge of core financial and accounting theory, as well as an introduction to the technical skills required to equip you to tackle real-world commercial procedures.
A unique combination of theory and practice will empower you to:
- Gain a broad-based education in accounting and finance.
- Develop a combination of sound theoretical and practical skills necessary to start your career.
- Enjoy placement opportunities and engage with leading brands.
- Be eligible for exemption for some ACCA and CIMA examination papers.
Our Certificate of Higher Education (Cert HE) courses are designed for learners who either:
- want to study for a degree but don’t yet hold the entry requirements for a full degree programme, or
- do not want to commit to a full degree programme at this point but would like a level 4 undergraduate qualification equivalent to the first year of a degree.
The course will allow you to experience university-level study, equivalent to the first year of a degree gaining both subject knowledge and developing personally through the first stage of our Character and Personal Development. Upon successful completion of the course, you can leave with a Certificate of Higher Education. Alternatively, you may wish to apply to progress to the full degree programme at UA92.
A student registering for a Certificate of Higher Education can still complete a degree within 3 years.
Your UA92 degree goes far beyond the traditional academic experience.
Not only will you increase your knowledge and accountancy skills, but you will also focus on your personal and character development so that you are ready to take on the world after graduation.
Our ambition is to take you on a personal development journey. It’s about discovering just how much you’re capable of, and graduating a better version of you. From leadership to resilience and effective team working, it’s all covered by our Character and Personal Development curriculum.