Through theory-based learning and experience, you'll develop a range of interdisciplinary skills such as marketing, management and event planning, that will prepare you to launch a career in the events industry or go onto further study.
A unique combination of theory and practice will empower you to:
- Be resourceful, resilient and an effective communicator
- Gain a broad-based education in Event Management.
- Develop a combination of sound theoretical and practical skills necessary to start your career.
Our Certificate of Higher Education (Cert HE) courses are designed for learners who either:
- want to study for a degree but don’t yet hold the entry requirements for a full degree programme, or
- do not want to commit to a full degree programme at this point but would like a level 4 undergraduate qualification equivalent to the first year of a degree.
The course will allow you to experience university-level study, equivalent to the first year of a degree gaining both subject knowledge and developing personally through the first stage of our Character and Personal Development. Upon successful completion of the course, you can leave with a Certificate of Higher Education. Alternatively, you may wish to apply to progress to the full degree programme at UA92.
A student registering for a Certificate of Higher Education can still complete a degree within 3 years.
Your UA92 degree goes far beyond the traditional academic experience.
Not only will you increase your knowledge and event management skills but you will also focus on your character and personal development so that you are ready to take on the world after graduation.
Our ambition is to take you on a personal development journey. It’s about discovering just how much you’re capable of, and graduating a better version of you. From leadership to resilience and effective team working, it’s all covered by our Character and Personal Development curriculum.