The world’s leading sports brands and teams need creative professionals to communicate their key messages through digital media. This course will give you an introduction to the key skills and practical expertise to plan, create and reflect on digital communications that are the lifeblood of contemporary society.
A unique combination of theory and practice will empower you to:
- Understand what’s happening as you consume mass and social media – how these powerful industries influence, manipulate and inspire.
- Build key critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Develop a wide-ranging knowledge of the production, meaning and consumption of contemporary sports media.
- Gain practical skills across a range of digital media technologies, techniques and platforms.
Our Certificate of Higher Education (Cert HE) courses are designed for learners who either:
- want to study for a degree but don’t yet hold the entry requirements for a full degree programme, or
- do not want to commit to a full degree programme at this point but would like a level 4 undergraduate qualification equivalent to the first year of a degree.
The course will allow you to experience university-level study, equivalent to the first year of a degree gaining both subject knowledge and developing personally through the first stage of our Character and Personal Development. Upon successful completion of the course, you can leave with a Certificate of Higher Education. Alternatively, you may wish to apply to progress to the full degree programme at UA92.
A student registering for a Certificate of Higher Education can still complete a degree within 3 years.
Your UA92 degree goes far beyond the traditional academic experience.
Not only will you increase your knowledge and sport media and communication skills but you will also focus on your character and personal development so that you are ready to take on the world after graduation.
Our ambition is to take you on a personal development journey. It’s about discovering just how much you’re capable of, and graduating a better version of you. From leadership to resilience and effective team working, it’s all covered by our Character and Personal Development curriculum.