This course places a strong emphasis on the development of programming skills early on. As you progress through your studies more advanced practical and intellectual skills will be developed. At the final stage, research and critical thinking skills are further developed to prepare you as a future graduate to operate reflectively and to continuously develop as a professional. You will also be able to learn new technologies, languages and approaches in this rapidly evolving domain.
This course has been co-designed with industry partners and will continue to be reviewed and updated on a regular basis
A unique combination of theory and practice will empower you to:
- Confidently and competently develop software
- Adapt to a wide variety of disciplines, and decide your future direction.
- Apply your skills in practice in the workplace.
- Enjoy placement opportunities.
- Understand your leadership potential – and feel confident inspiring others to become their best.
Your UA92 degree goes far beyond the traditional academic experience.
Our ambition is to take you on a personal development journey. It’s about discovering just how much you’re capable of, and graduating a better version of you. From leadership to resilience to effective team working, it’s all covered by our Character and Personal Development Curriculum.
We want to help you develop far beyond the conventional Computer Sceince curriculum so you can rise fast, whatever career direction you choose.
You’ll build strong skills in:
- Emotional intelligence.
- Interpersonal and communication.
- Social intelligence.
- Leadership and management.
You can start this course in November or January.