WHAT DO BOOTCAMPS DELIVER?
Digital bootcamps help individuals and organisations to develop a range of in-demand digital skills, creating opportunities for employment or career progression.
The short courses are ideal for people wanting to kick start their tech career. Choose to up-skill in cloud engineering, cyber security, data analytics or immersive technologies and take your career to the next level!
Bootcamps are also a game-changer for forward-thinking organisations who need to re-train or re-skill their workforce. There are both full and part-time courses, perfect for fitting around other commitments.
WHO ARE BOOTCAMPS FOR?
Why a bootcamp could be for you!
- No prior knowledge of tech is required and the courses are structured in a format that allows learners to develop progressively throughout the programme.
- You will learn a wide range of digital skills required by employers that cover areas such as IT fundamentals, cloud, data analytics and DevOps.
- Benefit from a wide range of career services and support to put you in a competitive position in the job market.
- Work on projects that enable you to build a portfolio to showcase your experience and expertise.
- Work with professional coaches and mentors who support your journey throughout the programme.
- Study on flexible delivery models while maintaining a job or busy lifestyle with family.