£23,000 - £30,000
PROUD TO BE DELIBERATELY DIFFERENT
UA92 CONTINUE TO BUILD A ‘BEST IN CLASS’ TEAM OF CHANGE MAKERS, EXPERT EDUCATORS AND EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS, WITH THE PASSION AND ABILITY TO DRIVE OUR GAME-CHANGING ORGANISATION FORWARD.
At UA92, you will have the opportunity to make an impact in an organisation where change is constant, challenging convention is embraced and the overall vision is big!
If you’re a value driven, forward-thinking, one team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for career-making higher education, then we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Assistant Registrar, your role will include:
- Module and programme monitoring and enhancement;
- Maintaining definitive programme documents.
- Organisation and clerical support for a range of academic committees;
- Supporting the administration of student cases, including complaints and academic appeals.
- Ensuring module monitoring and related reporting is completed within agreed timeframes.
- The smooth running of a range of academic governance committees, including the organisation of meetings, agenda setting and minute taking.
- Ensuring definitive course documents are kept up to date and supporting with course modifications and approval events.
- A range of administrative tasks related to student cases, including complaints and academic appeals.
- Supporting colleagues from the Quality, Registry and Governance team, as well as the wider UA92 team, as required.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent administration, planning, organisation, prioritisation, and time-management skills.
- Experience of using data to produce information and reports.
- IT skills, including the use of a variety of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of planning and supporting committee meetings.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer-focussed environment.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Ability to multitask and use own initiative to problem solve and make decisions.
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to adapt your style to suit the audience.
- Ability to work to deadlines and see tasks through from beginning to completion.
- A willingness to learn and a commitment to your own professional development.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An empowering and agile working culture, enabling you to live your lifestyle, fuel your passions and do your best work
- A competitive salary
- 35 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + 2 weeks paid leave over Christmas and New Years
- Birthday Leave, our gift to you!
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance with Aviva
- Annual Eye Care and Glasses Voucher with Specsavers
- Comprehensive Life Insurance with AIG
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- UA92 in the Community (three paid days leave for community/charity activity annually)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Perks and Discounts
- Access to onsite facilities (including an onsite gym and dance studio, coming in September 2022!)
- And much more!
We are Changing the Game. We Think Different and We Make Things Happen.
Developing world class facilities to serve the needs of our curriculum, like our state of the art Digital Academy, Media Labs and Sports Performance Centres. Pioneering industry integrated partnerships with heavyweights like Microsoft (who share the building with us), Talk Talk, KPMG, Lancashire County Cricket Club Emirates Stadium and Manchester United Football Club. We are continuously growing and expanding with innovative spaces, partnerships and courses for learning, collaboration, and innovation.
We are One Team. We Empower, Enable, Entrust and Engage all our People to do their Best Work.
At UA92, you will have the opportunity to make an impact in a place where innovation is constant, challenging convention is embraced, and the vision is big. We are proud to be One Team, interconnected in all we do to deliver an exceptional, inclusive, and highly accessible educational and higher education experience for all our students. If you are a values driven, forward-thinking, one team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for social mobility through life-transforming, career-making higher education, then we are keen to hear from you!
At UA92 we believe in empowering, enabling, and entrusting all our colleagues to do your best work, whilst ensuring you find the balance to live the lifestyle of your choice. We believe working life and your personal life can live in harmony and complement one another, and we have worked hard to build a place and culture that promotes exactly that. A place that promotes individual wellness and wellbeing. A place where everyone can be themselves, where difference is not only welcome, but embraced. Where no idea is too big. We believe everyone benefits when everybody is in, and nobody is left out.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via LinkedIn now with a copy of your CV. Cover letters are welcome, but optional.
UA92 values diversity and is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.