PROUD TO BE DELIBERATELY DIFFERENT
UA92 CONTINUE TO BUILD A ‘BEST IN CLASS’ TEAM OF CHANGE MAKERS, EXPERT EDUCATORS AND EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS, WITH THE PASSION AND ABILITY TO DRIVE OUR GAME-CHANGING ORGANISATION FORWARD.
At UA92, you will have the opportunity to make an impact in an organisation where change is constant, challenging convention is embraced and the overall vision is big!
If you’re a value driven, forward-thinking, one team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for career-making higher education, then we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting high energy, driven and confident individuals with a keen interest in unlocking potential in young people who are interested in pursuing a step into Higher Education. We are looking for a genuine team player who demonstrates the innovation, determination and resilience needed to help us reach a broad and diverse range of potential students in schools, colleges and community spaces, creating unique and game-changing initiatives to recruit students from all audiences and areas.
The successful candidates will be a self-starter, used to working in a fast paced organisation. You must embody the values, ethos, and core principles of UA92; you will be a highly effective problem solver with great people and customer service skills and a passion for the forging relationships with a wide range of audiences, from community leaders to college principals, from youth zone members to year 12 and 13 students – you will think deliberately differently in order to spread the message of UA92 and drive applications.
- To take lead responsibility for the recruitment of students in particular communities and groups in general as part of the broader student recruitment efforts.
- To assist the Student Futures Team in the recruitment of students through memorable and interactive sessions in schools, colleges, and community spaces.
- To quickly establish and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues, applicants, potential students, and key stakeholders assisting the recruitment team in developing a sustainable pipeline of prospective students and raising aspirations in targeted areas.
- To assist the Student Futures Team in the preparation of resources, presentations, and mailouts for their engagement and outreach work with their accounts
- Assist the Admissions Team in the assessment and administration of applications at peak times. Assist in the management of the UA92 Student Ambassador Programme.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent engagement and communication
- Highly organised, with an ability to prioritise and manage competing demands and multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Ability to work proactively on your own initiative with minimum supervision and to work collaboratively, building strong and productive working relationships across the organisation
- Experienced and thrive delivering against targets and goals
- Good knowledge of Greater Manchester and the wider student environment.
- Experience of lead generation and income generation (Desirable)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An empowering and agile working culture, enabling you to live your lifestyle, fuel your passions and do your best work
- A competitive salary
- 35 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + 2 weeks paid leave over Christmas and New Years
- Birthday Leave, our gift to you!
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance with Aviva
- Annual Eye Care and Glasses Voucher with Specsavers
- Comprehensive Life Insurance with AIG
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities including Free full access to LinkedIn Learning, our Develop Yourself Funding programme and a variety of Workshops and Sessions
- UA92 in the Community (three paid days leave for community/charity activity annually)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Perks and Discounts
- Access to onsite facilities (including an onsite gym and dance studio, coming soon)
We are Changing the Game. We Think Different and We Make Things Happen.
Developing world class facilities to serve the needs of our curriculum, like our state of the art Digital Academy, Media Labs and Sports Performance Centres. Pioneering industry integrated partnerships with heavyweights like Microsoft (who share the building with us), Talk Talk, KPMG, Lancashire County Cricket Club Emirates Stadium and Manchester United Football Club. We are continuously growing and expanding with innovative spaces, partnerships and courses for learning, collaboration, and innovation.
We are One Team. We Empower, Enable, Entrust and Engage all our People to do their Best Work.
At UA92, you will have the opportunity to make an impact in a place where innovation is constant, challenging convention is embraced, and the vision is big. We are proud to be One Team, interconnected in all we do to deliver an exceptional, inclusive, and highly accessible educational and higher education experience for all our students. If you are a values driven, forward-thinking, one team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for social mobility through life-transforming, career-making higher education, then we are keen to hear from you!
At UA92 we believe in empowering, enabling, and entrusting all our colleagues to do your best work, whilst ensuring you find the balance to live the lifestyle of your choice. We believe working life and your personal life can live in harmony and complement one another, and we have worked hard to build a place and culture that promotes exactly that. A place that promotes individual wellness and wellbeing. A place where everyone can be themselves, where difference is not only welcome, but embraced. Where no idea is too big. We believe everyone benefits when everybody is in, and nobody is left out.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via LinkedIn now with a copy of your CV. Cover letters are welcome, but optional.
UA92 values diversity and is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.