Anytime you have a question or need to find something out, the Student Helpdesk is your go-to place. Located just inside the main entrance of the campus building, it is manned by our knowledgeable and friendly Student Experience Team who will always give you a warm welcome!
Ask us about:
- Booking appointments
- IT, Library or Learning Resources
- Student ID Cards
- Sports, Clubs & Societies
- Council Tax exemption certificates
- Parking and Travel
- Perks and student discounts
- Student finance
If you’re not on campus, but would like to speak to the Student Experience Team, you can contact:
Email: [email protected]
Call us: 0161 507 1992
If you have a mental health condition, find it hard to adjust to student life or are struggling in general, don’t worry, you are not on your own. The Student Support Team is on-hand to give you support, guidance and counselling if you need it. You can arrange a confidential 1-2-1 appointment to discuss any personal matters that may be affecting your mental well-being. This includes:
- Mental health and well-being support
- Multi-faith chaplaincy
- Accessing local health and support services
- Money advice
- Safety and security advice and support
- 1-1 Counselling
- Group well-being workshops
- Sexual health advice
There’s also lots of useful well-being information and resources on our Teams channels.
Email: [email protected]
Inclusive Support for disabled Students
Nothing should hold you back. The Inclusive Support Team can arrange additional support for students with a specific learning difficulty, disability, or long-term health condition, so there are no
barriers to your success.
They’ll work with you to:
• Develop a support plan; a document outlining the support you’ll require to help you succeed in your studies at UA92.
• Apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSA); financial support to cover costs for specialist equipment, assistive software and human support such as study skills sessions and specialist mentoring.
If you haven’t previously contacted the team, we advise you to do so as soon as possible: [email protected]
REGISTER WITH A GP
If you’re moving away from home, we recommend that you register with a local GP close to where you will be living.
For help: [email protected]
SPECTRUM LIFE: STUDENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME
Confidential access to:
• 24/7 counselling helpline
• Online/telephone counselling sessions
• Legal, financial and career advice.
• Well-being app featuring online CBT courses, factsheets, self-help programmes, mood trackers, videos and more!
Download the App now: https://ua92.spectrum.life/login?org=ua92well
Sign up using your UA92 email address and organisation code ‘ua92well’
Freephone helpline: 0800 0318227 WhatsApp/Text message: 00353873690010