HOW DOES IT WORK?
Dual Career student-athletes are directly assigned to our qualified Dual Career Coordinator (DCC), who will support you in balancing your studies amongst your hectic sporting schedules.
Our uniquely structured timetable, curriculum delivery and assessments provide an unmatchable opportunity for athletes to achieve success in both their education and sporting potential without having to choose between the two.
OUR DUAL CAREER COORDINATOR
Christina Cunningham is the qualified Dual Career Coordinator at UA92. Working within our Sports Academic Team, Christina has industry experience working with elite athletes across a range of sports, having worked as a Sports Scientist at several elite professional clubs.
The many pressures and challenges athletes and their coaches face within their careers is something Christina can relate and empathise with, which is why she’s committed to ensuring a smooth relationship between both a student’s academic excellence, and their sporting excellence too.
OUR COMMITMENT TO STUDENT-ATHLETES
As a UA92 TASS Student-Athlete, you will benefit from:
- Access to exclusive workshops, including nutrition, finance, anti-doping, interview techniques and well-being.
- An individual learner support plan.
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings with our Dual Career Coordinator, Christina.
- Academic catchups and extensions in exceptional circumstances.
- A guarantee to be fully flexible, so you will never have to choose between education or sport.
- Studying any of our degrees in Business, Media, Digital or Sport.