Unleash the Power
of AI to Boost
Join us on Thursday 9 November 2023 for The Big AI Breakfast. We’ll explore the power of AI and how it can transform your business.BOOK YOUR PLACE
The event details
Date: Thursday 9th November
Time: 08:30 – 09:00: Arrival
Location: Digital Academy (2nd floor), University Academy 92 Old Trafford Campus, Brian Statham Way, Old Trafford, Stretford, Manchester M16 0PU
Dr. Mollie Ward, a leading expert in Computational Neuroscience, and Jonny Rowley, UK and Ireland, Director, Digital Employee Experience Microsoft Digital, will guide you through the labyrinth of AI, focusing on its impact and indispensability in modern business environments and why it’s essential for future success.
Together, they bring a mélange of academic brilliance and industry expertise that promises a morning brimming with insights and forward-thinking dialogues.
- How AI is not just a futuristic concept but a present-day miracle-worker with tools like ChatGPT! Learn how it’s transforming mundane tasks into automated workflows in platforms like Excel, generating formulas, crafting charts, and automating data analysis.
- How conversational chatbots like Botpress can provide 24/7 customer support and enhance your user experience, even when your business is offline.
- Hear a business leaders’ perspective on using AI to transform your business. Find out how they approached it and the results they achieved.
- 08:30 – 09:00: Arrival, Breakfast, Networking & Igloo demos
- 09:00 – 09:30: Intro & The AI Landscape
- 09:30 – 09:45: Break & Networking
- 09:45 – 10:30: Session 1 – The Power of AI: Jonny Rowley (Microsoft) & Mollie Ward (UA92)
- 10:30 – 10:45: Break & Networking
- 10:45 – 11:30: Session 2 – Panel Discussion
- 11:30 – 12:00: Wrap up & Networking
Register now for this eventBOOK A PLACE
Sign up to this event if you want to:
- Learn how to use AI to improve customer experiences.
- Discover how to use AI tools and chatbots, even if you’re not tech-savvy.
- Understand the dynamics of digital transformation from two of the industry’s leading experts.
- Network with other business leaders from across Manchester and learn from their experiences.
- Discover how AI is being used in different business functions, such as website chat agents, front desk, technical support, and accounting and billing.
The Big AI Breakfast is more than just an event. It’s a chance to learn about the future of business and how you can use AI to stay ahead of the curve.