A unique combination of theory and practice will empower you to:
- Understand how young people and adults engage with sport and exercise.
- Support people to engage in new health and sports activities.
- Develop your skills in teaching, coaching and mentoring.
- Gain practical skills using the cutting-edge technology based in our Human Performance Hub.
- Develop your thinking and build presentation skills as you analyse the issues in sports education today.
- Gain professional qualifications alongside your degree.
- Develop practical experience whilst working within the field of physical education.
Your UA92 degree goes far beyond the traditional academic experience.
Our ambition is to take you on a personal development journey. It’s about discovering just how much you’re capable of, and graduating a better version of you. From leadership to resilience and effective team working, it’s all covered by our Target Talent Curriculum.
Thanks to our unique Target Talent Curriculum, you will build practical workplace skills that will make you ready for the world of work including:
- Emotional intelligence.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Social intelligence.
- Leadership and management styles for coaching and mentoring.
- Writing skills.
- Career planning and professionalism.
You can start this course in September, November or January.