A unique combination of theory and practice will empower you to:
- Gain a broad-based education in accounting and finance.
- Develop a combination of sound theoretical and practical skills necessary to start your career.
- Enjoy placement opportunities and engage with leading brands.
- Be eligible for exemption for some ACCA and CIMA examination papers.
While engaging with this degree you will gain theoretical understanding of the topics you are exploring, you will also have opportunities to learn, develop and demonstrate a wide range of practical and applied skills and competencies.
University Academy 92 (UA92) will incorporate practical and competency based assessment of the attainment of the module and programme intended learning outcomes, where that is appropriate.
Assessments will include individual and group work which is undertaken and submitted, in a range of relevant formats, as coursework in-module. These will include case studies using real life scenarios, essays, reports, literature reviews, reflective logs and diaries, self and peer evaluations, group and individual presentations along with subject-specific skills and competency assessment.
Your UA92 degree goes far beyond the traditional academic experience.
Our ambition is to take you on a personal development journey. It’s about discovering just how much you’re capable of, and graduating a better version of you. From leadership to resilience and effective team working, it’s all covered by our Target Talent Curriculum.
We’ll help you build practical skills that will see you graduate ready for the world of work. These include:
- Communication skills in multiple written and oral formats, such as board briefings, analyst presentations and written reports.
- The confidence to shine when giving client presentations.
- Emotional and social intelligence.
- Excellent people skills, and the ability to bring the figures to life for less numerate colleagues.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Writing – from reports to projects.
- Self-motivation and project management.
You can start this course in September, November or January.