A unique combination of theory and practice will empower you to:
- Encounter a wide variety of management disciplines, and decide your future direction.
- Gain understanding of how these apply in practice in the workplace.
- Undertake work placements with our Industry Partners.
- Understand your leadership potential – and feel confident inspiring others to become their best.
While engaging with this degree you will gain theoretical understanding of the topics you are exploring, you will also have opportunities to learn, develop and demonstrate a wide range of practical and applied skills and competencies.
University Academy 92 (UA92) will incorporate practical and competency based assessment of the attainment of the module and programme intended learning outcomes, where that is appropriate.
Assessments will include individual and group work which is undertaken and submitted, in a range of relevant formats, as coursework in-module. These will include case studies using real life scenarios, essays, reports, literature reviews, reflective logs and diaries, self and peer evaluations, group and individual presentations along with subject-specific skills and competency assessment.
Your UA92 degree goes far beyond the traditional academic experience.
Our ambition is to take you on a personal development journey. It’s about discovering just how much you’re capable of, and graduating a better version of you. From leadership to resilience to effective team working, it’s all covered by our Target Talent Curriculum.
We want to help you develop far beyond the conventional business studies curriculum so you can rise fast, whatever career direction you choose.
You’ll build strong skills in:
- Communication skills in multiple written and oral formats, such as board briefings, analyst presentations and written reports.
- The confidence to shine when giving client presentations.
- Emotional and social intelligence.
- Excellent people skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Writing – from reports to projects.
- Self-motivation and project management.