A unique combination of theory and practice will empower you to:
- Encounter a wide variety of management disciplines, and decide your future direction.
- Gain understanding of how these apply in practice in the workplace.
- Undertake work placements with our Industry Partners.
- Understand your leadership potential – and feel confident inspiring others to become their best.
While engaging with this degree you will gain theoretical understanding of the topics you are exploring, you will also have opportunities to learn, develop and demonstrate a wide range of practical and applied skills and competencies.
University Academy 92 (UA92) will incorporate practical and competency based assessment of the attainment of the module and programme intended learning outcomes, where that is appropriate.
Assessments will include individual and group work which is undertaken and submitted, in a range of relevant formats, as coursework in-module. These will include case studies using real life scenarios, essays, reports, literature reviews, reflective logs and diaries, self and peer evaluations, group and individual presentations along with subject-specific skills and competency assessment.
Your UA92 degree goes far beyond the traditional academic experience.
Our ambition is to take you on a personal development journey. It’s about discovering just how much you’re capable of, and graduating a better version of you. From leadership to resilience to effective team working, it’s all covered by our Character and Personal Development Curriculum.
We want to help you develop far beyond the conventional business studies curriculum so you can rise fast, whatever career direction you choose.
You’ll build strong skills in:
- Communication skills in multiple written and oral formats, such as board briefings, analyst presentations and written reports.
- The confidence to shine when giving client presentations.
- Emotional and social intelligence.
- Excellent people skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Writing – from reports to projects.
- Self-motivation and project management.
You can start this course in September, November or January.
Yes, this course is available for part-time study from January 2020.
How can I apply for this course
You can apply for this course through a direct application form available via email at hello@UA92.ac.uk.
When will I study? Wednesdays, 9am - 6pm.
How will I study? You will study 3 modules of 30 credits each spread over 3 12 week blocks.
How much does it cost? £2250 per module, or £6750 per year (assuming 90 credits).
What about finance? Part-time students are entitled to Tuition fee loan but not maintenance funding. Full details can be found at
I am an International Student, can I apply? This course is available to Home/EU students with no visa requirements. Unfortunately, international students can not apply for this course at this time.
Are the entry requirements the same as the full-time course?